1395 grams of race and years proven technologies!
The legendary Ksyrium SLS has been enhanced once more. This new version is even lighter, even more responsive, and still as strong. An ideal all-round wheelset for any weather and any road condition.
- Even more responsive
- ISM 3D machined rims
- Isopulse lacing and strong Zicral spokes
- GripLink front and PowerLink rear tires
- Proven Mavic quality and durability
- High quality adjustable bearings
- Force Transfer System Light rear hub
- Weight (pair of wheels): 1395 grams
- Weight (pair of wheels)with tire: 1935 grams
- Delivered with:
- BR601 quick releases
- Computer magnet (front wheel)
- Multi-function adjustment wrench
- User guide
The Ksyrium SLS has always been synonymous with great overall performance and exceptional reliability. Featuring Mavic's latest technologies together with their new extra light Yksion Pro tires.
To help reduce weight the rim uses Mavic's Super low inertia Inter Spoke Milling 3 Dimension process. ISM3D pushes the envelope of ISM one step further by not only machining the lower bridge of the rim between each spoke holes, but also its sidewalls this makes it lighter for easier and faster climbing and less inertia for instant and effortless acceleration.
The hubs have not been forgotten with the rear hub utilizing Mavic's Force Transfer System Light with its reinforcement of key transmission components such as the contact area between the pawl and the hub body by 2 stainless steel inserts this allows the use of a 100% aluminum hub body leading to greater efficiency due to better transmission of efforts and lightweight but strong hub design.